Only 10,900 BHT
Sidemount diving used to be limited to the area of technical diving exclusively, but it is now opened to the recreational divers as well. Sidemount diving offers you:
- A different style of diving with a more streamlined, comfortable and in many ways safer way to enjoy the undersea world.
- An easy way of donning equipment by setting up in the water (an advantage for people with minor physical problems).
- An extension of your bottom times by carrying twice the air supply, an advantage especially with enriched air where you may never utilize the benefits of extended times due to a lack of gas supply when diving at depths below 20m.
- An ability to monitor all equipment because it’s in front of you
Because you are able to move the cylinder from your back to your side, it instantly takes the pressure off of your back and gives you more flexibility to move and enjoy your dive.
The course can be completed in 2 days and this involves:
- A theory session in the classroom
- A pool session, where you will learn some easy basic skills essential for diving twin side mounts,
- Three open-water dives over one fantastic special day trip on our new catamaran. We can offer a special 2 days trip mixed with an optional PADI Enriched Air course.
You will need Tec side mounts manual where you will complete the first chapter and knowledge evaluation. You will learn about the following topics:
- Equipment configuration and preparation
- Body posture and trim
- Propulsion techniques
- Gas management
- Proper Sidemount diver procedures and emergencies
You will use all the basic scuba equipment and a diving computer during your open water dives. You will be able to buy your own mask in our retail shop as it is always better when it fits the face properly. A special sidemount buoyancy compensating jacket that holds your scuba tanks, two full set regulators, a weight system and instrumentation to monitor depth. We will provide you also a short wetsuit. If you decide to make a purchase within our retail shop, we will give you a special 10% discount!
To take this course, you must be:
- Fit for Diving (Medical Statement)
- At least 15 years old and with an Open Water certificate
Please note that we do not allow more than 2 students per course!