Only 9,900 BHT
The PADI Scuba Diver program is a quick 2-days pre-entry level certification. It is perfect if you want to learn how to dive, but you are short on time. You will have to complete only the first 3 chapters of your Open Water manual and first 3 sections of your confined water exercises. Scuba Diver certification allows you to dive at any worldwide destination under the supervision of a PADI Professional, and it is lifetime valid. Scuba Diver certification can be upgraded to Open Water Diver at any time in just 2 more days.
What You will Learn
- You will learn all the fundamentals of scuba diving through the theory learning, a set of scuba skills in the pool that you will use during open water dives, and an admiration for the underwater world that will keep you coming back for more bottom times with every chance you get.
- During the course you will face materials and practice skills related to topics such as:
- Buoyancy skills, including comfortable ascents and descents and breathing underwater.
- Staying warm underwater, streamlining your swimming skills and buddy diving techniques.
- Diving environments and aquatic life you are likely to encounter.
- Preventing common problems underwater.
- An introduction to boat diving.
The Scuba Gear You Use
You will use all the necessary scuba equipment and a diving computer during your open water dives. You will be able to buy your own mask in our retail shop as it is always better when it fits to the face properly. A buoyancy compensating jacket that holds your scuba tank, a scuba regulator that delivers air, a weight system and instrumentation to monitor depth and air supply will also be used. We will provide you with a short wetsuit as well. Remember that having you own mask that fit you face should you first concern. We will give a special 10% discount on anything you want to invest in our retail store!
The Prerequisites for This Course
To take this course, you must be:
- Fit for Diving (Medical Statement)
- 15 years old (or 10 years old for Junior Scuba Diver certification)
You might also check for the full Open Water Course or Junior Open Water Course
|Scuba Diver Course 2 days course / 4 dives - Get your 12 meters certificate||฿ 9,900.00|
|Discover Before Your Scuba Diver Course Experience a first day diving before getting your Scuba Diver certificate - 4 Dives / 3 Days||฿ 12,780.00|
|Upgrade To Open Water Course Get Through this and change your depth to 18 meters - 2 days / 2 dives. One day theory and on day diving||฿ 9,900.00|
- Pick Up from 8.30 am at your resort
- Half day – Theory & Video
- Lunch Break from 12.30 am until 1.30 pm
- Afternoon at the swimming pool for your confined water
- Back to your resort around 4.30 pm (depending on your confined water session)
- Pick Up from 7.00 am at your resort
- Boat departures at 8.00 am
- First Open Water dive around 10.00 am
- One hour surface interval
- Second Open Water dive around 12.30 am
- Lunch serves on the way back
- Back to Lanta around 3.30 pm
- Food, Drinks, Fruits & Snacks on board
- Daily transfers from / to your resort
- Small group of 4 students per Instructors Guaranteed!
- National Entrance fee (=600 THB) if Day trip at Koh Haa
- Food and Drinks on first day