Only 4,300 BHT
Have you always wanted to try scuba diving? With our One Day Discover Scuba Diving program, you can experience all that the Andaman Sea has to offer, from beautiful corals to a vibrant array of fish species. Our experienced instructors will guide you through some basic knowledge and skills to make you feel comfortable underwater, and then you will go out into the open ocean to take your first breaths underwater! Two dives are included with this program, with twelve meters being the maximum depth that you can reach.
You will learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. One of things that you will learn on this course is that you really can easily and safely breathe underwater.
What you will learn
- Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it.
- Find out what it is like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable there.
- Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry you over to your full scuba certification coursewhen you take the next step.
Equipment you will use
You will use all the same basic scuba equipment that regular certified divers do. We have special masks, fins, snorkels, buoyancy compensating jacket and wetsuits in all sizes. A mask that fits perfectly with your face is a big advantage, and we will give you a special 10% discount on this and every other purchase within our retail shop.
You must be:
- Fit for diving (Medical form)
- At least 10 years old
We guarantee only a 3 students ratio per instructor! If you feel ready you can also check our full Open Water Course and get your first diving PADI certification.
|Discover Koh Bida Enjoy two dives in the beauty of Koh Bida Islands||฿ 4,300.00|
|Discover Koh Haa Enjoy two dives in the wonderful archipelego Koh Haa||฿ 4,900.00|
|Discover Our 2 Local Sites Enjoy 4 Dives in 2 days in our local sites Koh Bida & Koh Haa||฿ 8,340.00|
|Discover Then Ow Course Experience a full diving day with 2 dives before starting your full OW certify course.||฿ 16,200.00|
- From 7 am – Pick Up from Resort
- 8 am – Boat departure
- 10 am – First Dive
- 11.30 am – Surface Interval (Snack & Drinks)
- 12.30 am – Second Dive
- 1.30 pm – way back to Koh Lanta (Lunch, Fruits & Fresh Drinks)
- 3.30 pm – Back to the Pier
- 4.30 pm – Back to your resort
- Transfers from / to Resort
- Breakfast / Lunch / Snacks / Fruits & Drinks
- Full Diving Set
- Small group of 2 -3 people per Instructor Guaranteed!
- National Park Fee (=600 THB), If Koh Haa only